- Order number: 1002032
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Partly in stock
LED high bay floodlight HPL-134 (Professional Line): Double floodlight for high halls, hangars & shipyards. Ideally suited for multi-shift operation with high light output and long service life. At the same time, high power savings due to low connected load. Available in switchable or DALI/SwitchDIM version.
Highlights of the HPL-134 series:
- Temperature resistance: -30 - +55°C (For higher ambient temperatures up to 110°C, the high-temperature luminaires HPL Extreme are recommended)
- Shift operation: 2 - 3 shifts
- Service life: (L80/B10): >120. 000 h
- Lumen (rated luminous flux) depending on model: 57,124 - 60,090
- LED modules: 66
- Power supply unit: thermally decoupled
- Connected load depending on model: 554 W
- Weight: 18 kg
- Light colour depending on model: 4,000 - 5000 K
- Colour rendering CRI >85.
LEDs only energised up to max. 50%. LED modules individually replaceable, narrowest colour tolerance according to 3-Step McAdam. AS thermal management. LED driver life >100,000 h. THD <7%. Electrical connection 230V. Connected load 537 W. System efficiency 106 lm/W. Suitable for emergency lighting systems according to EN 50172. Central battery compatible. Power supply detached from housing for easy replacement. Protection class I according to DIN EN 61140-1.
Construction: High-quality, robust aluminium housing, powder-coated in RAL 9003 (white). Luminaire equipped with pressure compensation element to prevent condensation moisture in the luminaire. Satinised acrylic (PMMA) luminaire glass, 92% transmittance. UGR 26.
ENEC certified with photobiological safety, D mark, TÜV Süd test seal. Protection class IP64 according to DIN EN 60529. Luminaire wired halogen-free. Dimensions (LxWxH) 1340x580x400mm.
Mounting method: Suspension with cables, chains (not included) or direct ceiling mounting with mounting bracket.
Scope of delivery: Luminaire ready for connection. Further mounting accessories optionally available.