- Order number: 200-400-22
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
In stock or available at short notice.
The MOWOTAS zero gravity balancer assists in operations with heavy tools by reducing weight of the implement. A great variety of tools can be mounted at the zero gravity balancer. The use of a MOWOTAS zero gravity balancer decreases fatigue significantly and makes your work easier even over a longer period of time. The conical cable drum of a zero gravity balancer keeps the pull-in force almost constant over the entire cable pull-out range.
After usage the deployed tool stays operationally safe in position. MOWOTAS zero gravity balancer enhance productivity of your employees because they ameliorate working conditions and alleviate physical stress. MOWOTAS zero gravity balancer meets highest requirements with their top quality! Housing is made of very impact-resistant and abrasion-resistant plastic. With a high-strength special suspension spring and an infinitely adjustable cable stop buffer it is an adequate solution for a challenging workplace.
For safety of your staff it is mounted with a screw-lock Karabiner and a fall protection according to German standard DIN 15112.
Zero gravity balancer 3.0 - 5.0 kg:
- high-strength special suspension spring
- with spring fracture safeguard
- cable length max. 2000 mm
- cable length adjustable
- high quality steel cable Ø3 mm
- housing of very impact-resistant and abrasion-resistant plastic
- cable exchange possible
- no ratchet lock
- Electrically insulated suspension via freely rotating and swivelling safety hook
- screw-type spring hook for load suspension
- cable drum of abrasion-resistant plastic
- length 180 mm
- width 130 mm
- height over all 520 mm
- dead weight 2,9 kg